Friday, August 27, 2010

Not a Good Start

Not a good start to the Australian trip...came down with some sort of stomach virus and a chronic tension headache, but hopefully I can recover for the 15 hour flight and get my appetite back for this culinary tour.

Looking forward to making new friends and enjoying a vacation.

I haven't posted, basically since the Europe trip in 2007, but I will pick up where I left off with stories of unique meals, the comedies of fumbled transportation, and the development of new relationships.

Nicole and I are off!

See you in 2 weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Coo, from my point of view you are walking up side down now! Have fun downunder!
Wim
---

Masta said...

Where are the blogs? Get your ass in gear!

Pete said...

Are you guys affected by the earthquake in New Zealand? Crazy ish. Take care.